Sunday, March 16, 2008

Passing on the Thanks


My Blog has been awarded an Excellent Blog Award by Frances Ellen Speaks . Wow. Thanks Frances!

I’ve done some checking around about this award and have found that it originated at ProjectMommy. I’ve also discovered that this is something that you should pass on to other deserving Blogs. Here’s what ProjectMomy said: “By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blog’s you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…”

Thinking about this award got me to thinking about Blogging, and the Internet, in general. The Internet has come a long way in a relatively short time. In the mid-90’s I found it incredible that I was able to take a college course (on networking) over the Internet. Now I have several friends who’ve gotten their masters degree completely over the Internet. Once having a Web site was something unusual, now if a company DOESN’T have a Web site I wonder if their legitimate. Blogs are going the same route. How many are out there? Check out this little Blog article on the subject.

As to that list of deserving Blogs:
Story of Nadia
My View of “IT”
Stuff I Like
Strange Maps
i shot the chef
Mission Blog
Delta Daily Photo
Pet Bird
A Little Bit Interesting
Science News Blog

Happy Blogging everyone!

No comments: