Saturday, January 12, 2008

Something I love

I love the beach.

I love the ocean, the sound of the waves as they crash on the shore.

I love swimming in the water, the fun of riding the waves.

It is sad though to see so much trash and debris on the beach and floating in the water. I wish we took better care of our home.

Last year, on my annual beach vacation with friends we were unable to swim in the ocean because there was just too much seaweed. I know the source of that, runoff from peoples yards. I can only hope that is not too bad there this year. We'll go back because we all love the beach and ocean, but I know that each year things will only deteriorate.

What do you love?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lee Cantrell said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I took the picture shown here last year in Vero Beach, Florida. There are several nice hotels/timeshares and a public park on the beach.